Sunday 9 March 2014

Dissertations Information

Hello to you all,

I'm writing to inform all of you that i am perfectly aware of the lack of dissertations on my 'Dissertations' page. This is because i'm currently preparing for my exams, in which i'll have to write essays INVOLUNTARILY! But it's not so bad, essays are fun!
On top of that, i'm also trying to write an essay for the 2014 Commonwealth 'Young Writers' competition. It's due in May - which is the month of my exams. I don't know if i'll be finished by then, nor if i'll even enter my essay into the competition. It's quite tough and there are already several Google searches for the question i'm also answering. I'm hoping i'll pull it off guys, so wish me luck.

That's all for now everyone. Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment